Terms of Service
Welcome to iMeet Central
By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by Premiere Global Services, Inc. including all websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at https://app.imeetcentral.com, ("Service"), you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service."). The following Terms of Service apply to all versions of the Service, whether they be Free, Trial, ALPHA, BETA, Pre-Release, Full Release, Educational, Non-Profit, Complete or any Paying version of the Service.
iMeet Central reserves the right to change, update and revise the Terms of Service from time to time, at its sole discretion, by posting the most current version of the Terms of Service at https://app.imeetcentral.com/terms.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
- The Service is intended for Adult use only. All users must be 13 years or older to access and use the Service. In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), iMeet Central will never knowingly solicit nor will it accept personally identifiable information from users known to be under thirteen (13) years of age.
- iMeet Central is not responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password, except to the sole extent whereby the username and password are maintained and stored within a iMeet Central server or computer. In such situation, iMeet Central is solely responsible for the protection and security of the username and password in order to stop a third party from accessing this information. It is your responsibility to notify iMeet Central if you believe your username or password have been compromised or used in an unauthorized manner. iMeet Central assumes no responsibility, liability or obligations for any loss or damage to resulting from your failure to comply with the security of your username and/or password.
- You are responsible for all activity and usage of the Service and for all content created on, posted to or accessed under your username and password, unless such use of the username and password were made by an unauthorized third party due as a direct result of a breach by iMeet Central of its obligation to adequately protect and secure this confidential information.
- You agree not to share your username and password with other people. Each user account may only be used by one person.
- You must provide a name, valid email address and other information necessary to register with the Service. You agree to provide true and accurate information to register with the Service. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity or a false identity or attempt to manipulate identifiers to mislead or disguise the origin of any information used to access the Services. iMeet Central reserves the right to terminate your use of the Services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the Service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law.
- iMeet Central may modify, suspend or discontinue this Service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion. iMeet Central reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you cancel or terminate your account with iMeet Central, all of your content, data, information, text, files, documents, images and feeds will be immediately deleted from the Service.
- iMeet Central claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to the Service.
- iMeet Central assumes no responsibility for any content or material loss that results from you Downgrading your account.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any other unlawful unsolicited email including "spam" to iMeet Central or any users of the Service.
- You agree not to knowingly upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that contains, software viruses, trojan horses, worms, files or programs intended to interrupt, destroy, deface or limit the use, access or functionality of the Service.
- You agree not to upload, post, email or transmit otherwise any material that is illegal, pornographic, abusive or obscene. iMeet Central, in its sole discretion, may remove content and block user access to any content that it determines to be illegal, threatening, pornographic, abusive, obscene or in violation of another party's intellectual property.
- You agree not to "reverse engineer," change, modify, hack, make derivative works, exploit, or crack any portion of the Service for the purposes of storing, licensing, sublicensing, selling, reselling, copying, duplicating, reproducing, distributing or making available to any third party.
- You agree not "crawl" or "spider" or release any automated software or service to obtain information stored, saved or contained on any web page as part of the Service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that iMeet Central cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control. We strive to protect your personal information but iMeet Central cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our website or services. Any data transmissions you make over the internet are done so at your own risk. Once we receive the data transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security and privacy on our systems.
- Withstanding Enterprise Customers that have signed a service level agreement with iMeet Central, you acknowledge, understand and agree that iMeet Central provides the Service to you "As Is" and "As Available" without warranty or condition of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of availability, accuracy, reliability, timeliness, security completeness or non-infringement. iMeet Central also makes no warranty that the Service will meet the user's requirements.
- iMeet Central reserves the right to limit the file download and/or bandwidth capacity of any or all sites in its sole discretion if it deems such limitation to be in the best interests of the operating performance across all sites. In addition, iMeet Central reserves the right to limit the number of e-mails transmitted from its servers for any individual site or group of related sites on a daily basis in its sole discretion. For continued use, additional charges may apply.
- In the event of an interruption of service, user agrees to hold iMeet Central harmless and not liable for any minor, material or consequential loss to the user's business, practice or services.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless iMeet Central, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the Service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- iMeet Central respects the privacy of its users. Please read our Privacy Statement at https://app.imeetcentral.com/privacy, which forms part of these Terms.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the Service electronically via email.
- Taxes and Other Charges. iMeet Central reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or institute new or additional rates, charges and/or fees for access to or use of the Services or to change its payment terms or billing methods at any time. iMeet Central may suspend Services if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your previous payment record so warrants such change. You will pay, and iMeet Central reserves the right to collect in arrears, all sales, use, consumption, goods and services, excise or other taxes (other than taxes based upon iMeet Central net income), fees, surcharges, charges for universal support mechanisms (including without limitation any and all federal or state Universal Service Fund charges) or other charges of any nature whatsoever, now or hereafter imposed or assessed on iMeet Central, by any foreign, federal, state/provincial, county or local government authority upon or with respect to the Services provided. If you claim exemption from charges, you must provide iMeet Central with a current, valid exemption certificate from the applicable regulatory authority.
New iMeet Central users are provided access to a Free Version of iMeet Central to evaluate, test and use the Service. The Free Version of the Service is provided at no cost to the user. While using the Free Version, iMeet Central may restrict the length of time, number of days, storage limits, page views, number of participating members and the number of Workspaces created and owned by the user. If the user desires additional services beyond the scope and limitations of the Free Version, then the user must subscribe to the Service as a paying customer. iMeet Central reserves the right to change the terms of the Free Version at any time.
While using the Free Version, if the user does not log in to the Service for a period of 90 days, iMeet Central will delete all content, data, information, text, files, documents, images and feeds that were created and stored in Free Version.
iMeet Central does not require users to be paying customers to access Workspaces owned by other users or companies
- To administer Workspaces beyond the scope of the Free Version, users must select a payment plan and subscribe to iMeet Central.
- You may upgrade your Free Version to a paying plan anytime. By upgrading to a paying plan your Free Version will end. Your billing cycle begins immediately on the day you upgrade your Service.
- Services are billed in advance and in accordance with the payment schedule you select: monthly, quarterly or annually. iMeet Central will continue to bill your credit card or invoice you automatically on the monthly, quarterly or annual billing cycle in accordance with the payment schedule you select.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by taxing authorities.
- You may use our online upgrade/downgrade service, or send us email to email@example.com and we will upgrade or change your plan accordingly.
- All payments rendered are non-refundable. For customers on a "Professional Edition" plan, you may cancel at anytime, by simply logging into your account and processing online. Refunds and/or credits cannot be issued for partial months or periods pre-paid in advance.
Cancellations for all annual contract commitments will follow the specific language as written in the contract.
- All cancellation notices for "Professional Edition" plans are made effective immediately upon receipt. For all plans (Professional Editions and all Contractually committed Editions including Enterprise, Agencies, Marketers and Community).
Refunds and/or credits cannot be issued for unused partial months or periods pre-paid in advance. Upon cancellation, iMeet Central will destroy all content, data, information, text, files, documents, images and feeds that were created and accessed during your subscription to the Service.
- iMeet Central may change the prices for any of its Services upon 30 days notice via the iMeet Central website (https://app.imeetcentral.com) or through the Service itself. iMeet Central will not raise or lower prices for pre-paid periods in advance. Any price changes will be made effective upon the next billing cycle.
The failure of iMeet Central to enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service apply to you and may not be transferred, assigned or delegated to anyone without the express written permission of iMeet Central. Any attempt by you to assign, transfer or delegate these Terms of Service without the express written permission of iMeet Central shall be null and void. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the law of California, USA, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. These Terms of Service comprise the entire agreement between you and iMeet Central with respect to the use of the Service and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein (including any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Please direct further questions or concerns about these Terms of Service to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: November 07, 2016